My mom made meatloaf for supper the other day. Typically, being a young person, I haven't been a fan of most meatloafs. Sometimes, they're just too dry and don't have the component of yumminess that I want. BUT, not this time! This time, my mom made our friend, Peggy Bledsoe, recipe. This is an easy recipe and Peggy says "You'll know when it's done!"
- 1 lbs TriTails Premium Beef Hamburger Chubs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C Oatmeal or Panko
- 2 T Milk
- 1/2 cup graded Gouda Cheese (at minimum)
- 2 t Spice of your choosing (salt, pepper, garlic, etc)
- BBQ Sauce
- Thaw TriTails Ground Beef completely.
- Preheat oven at 350ºF
- Combine all ingredients (except BBQ Sauce) in bowl. Mix thoroughly; best works with hands.
- Oil casserole dish and bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes.
- If excess liquid (fat) in mixture, drain. Top with BBQ Sauce and back for another 20 minutes.
- Once completely cooked, take out of the oven, let it rest for 5 minutes, cut and serve!