- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, chopped into 10 squares
- 1 egg white
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Pickles, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Drain excess grease.
Into same pan, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Let cool.
Roll each biscuit out thinly. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheddar cheese. Wrap biscuit around beef/cheese and tightly seal edges.
Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan, seam-side down. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.
- Place in oven and turn down heat to 350 F. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with pickles, if desired.