Wow! If you love avocado's as much as we do, then you will love this dish!
What you'll need:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Thaw your TriTails Hamburger beef. Cook over stove at medium-high heat. Cook into small pieces.
- Once 2/3rds brown, add a good sprinkling of salt and pepper. We like to spice it similar to tacos with cumin, oregano, basil, and a little bit of cayenne. As the beef finishes browning, turn down the heat and prepare the avocados.
- Cut avocados in half, de-seed, and make the inner hole larger. Scoop the avocado out of its shell and spread some lemon juice over the outside of the avocado so it doesn't turn brown.
- Spray an oven-safe pan with non-stick spray and place avocado halves in pan.
- Place a small amount of mozzarella cheese in the center of each avocado.
- Cover cheese with a helping of cooked hamburger meat and top it off with queso. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.
- Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with a small shredded tomato-lettuce salad.