In 1917, established rancher, Edd Harrell, bought part of the JA Ranch and formed the Harrell Ranch in Armstrong County, Texas. Through the years, the ranch has survived mother nature, economic booms & busts, and thrived with technological advancements. We can credit this to our land management practices earning us the Lone Star Land Steward Award. Today one hundred years later, Sam Harrell leads the ranch in the production of cattle, dry-land corn, hay, milo, and wheat.
Sam always knew he wanted to be a rancher. After completing TCU Ranch Management School, Sam came back to the ranch to work side-by-side with his dad.